Who is Zac Sky?
I am a 28 year old entrepreneur, consultant, writer, motivator, data geek, and sports-lover, living in Australia. I am also known as a Software Engineer/Business Analyst/Project Manager and I have an almost addiction-level of interest in personal development and self improvement.
I am constantly seeking change and striving to improve myself and my life. I am not always right but I make sure that I learn from my experience and use it to shape the path of my future.
One of my core beliefs is that a positive attitude combined with good intentions will result in a happy and rewarding life. I think that, as a society, we have forgotten how to live our lives and I believe that most people are not truly happy in this respect.
I am passionate about helping and motivating others to achieve success and improve their life, and that is why this site exists. I write here to document my ideas and experiences in personal development and hopefully encourage others to chase their dreams and find what will make their lives happy, successful, and enriching. I’m not an “expert” per se but when you spend most of your spare time tackling philosophical issues you tend to form some pretty good ideas.
Some of my accomplishments to date:
- I am founder of my very own software and consulting company – 16 Threads
- I am an investor and adviser to several private equity ventures
- I have grown from almost zero self-esteem to become extremely confident and outgoing
- Professionally, I have managed and implemented projects worth over $500million
- I am rated as a Diamond Level Author on EzineArticles.com
- I am a certified Cricket Coach
- I have two degrees (Information Technology and Multimedia) and many more certificates
- I have played representative level competition in Cricket, Rugby League, Australian Rules, Touch Football, Tennis, Soccer, Indoor Cricket, Indoor Soccer.
About Positive Happiness
Positive Happiness started off as a joke between friends about my positive attitude but it quickly grew into a fully-fledged personal project – first as a draft book and now as this website.
I am not your traditional blogger as I tend to write less often but with more content when I do write. My average article is around 900 words (and my biggest is well over 2000) whereas the “norm” for a blogger is around 250. I do this on purpose because I am passionate about my articles and every one I write is done so with a deeper message and the goal of encouraging readers to make positive changes.
And I think my readers appreciate this. If I were to start blogging more often but in smaller chunks, most of my audience would be turned off. It is the length, and quality, of my articles that my readers connect with, and that is why I love them, and why I write for them.
Get in touch with me
I’m always open to meeting new people and experiencing new things so if you are someone who can bring something positive into my life then there are several ways you can get in touch and have a chat with me:
- Subscribe to my email newsletter
- Send me an email
- Follow me on Twitter
- Say hi on Google Plus
- Like/Follow me on Facebook
I recommend all of the above!